Arnold submitting to farm errors...

3183   1   1
12 posts
hey guy's,

So I'm trying to submit a tops graph to our farm using the hqueuescheduler. I get it to submit but it fails instantly with the following error

…………………….
Bad parent found (parent is not a network): obj/shopnet1/volume/standard_volume1.init.
Bad parent found (parent is not a network): obj/shopnet1/volume/standard_volume1.def.
Bad parent found (parent is not a network): obj/shopnet1/volume/standard_volume1.parm.
Bad parent found (parent is not a network): obj/shopnet1/volume/standard_volume1.userdata.
Bad parent found (parent is not a network): obj/shopnet1/volume/blackbody1.init.
Bad parent found (parent is not a network): obj/shopnet1/volume/blackbody1.def.
Bad parent found (parent is not a network): obj/shopnet1/volume/blackbody1.parm.
Bad parent found (parent is not a network): obj/shopnet1/volume/blackbody1.userdata.
Warning: Bad node type found: arnold_vopnet in /obj/shopnet1.
Error: Problem while synchronizing child node:
Error: Bad node type found: arnold::edges in /obj/arnold_procedural1.

I assume this means its not finding arnold. My environments appear to be pointing to the right place though(see images). I navigated there and it seems correct.

Can anybody help?

PS. If i remove all arnold nodes and render with matra it works.

Thanks
Edited by SuekieZA - Sept. 16, 2019 09:36:25

Attachments:
Capture.JPG (65.1 KB)
Capture02.JPG (92.9 KB)

603 posts
You need to use forward slashes or escape the backslashes, take a look at your job diagnostics file through HQueue UI. They are being evaluated by houdini and so getting mangled on the job side.
  • Quick Links