Pyro not rendering at all

1593   5   0
34 posts
Hey my pyro which used to render fine, is now not rendering at all. It renders fine in view port but once I save to disk as an exr there's nothing.
My scene has lights, a camera and it used to work, now it doesn't. I'm stumped. Any help appreciated thanks.

Just displaying the “FIRE” null as that is what is not working.

Attachments:
smokesim_17.hip (2.9 MB)

31 posts
Harder to know without the fbx (you can freeze the node to embed the file), but using sphere1 it looks to render fine on my end. H18.
Edited by asm - Feb. 26, 2020 20:33:41
34 posts
asm
Harder to know without the fbx (you can freeze the node to embed the file), but using sphere1 it looks to render fine on my end. H18.
I dont think using my model would change anything as Im not rendering the model just the pyro. So you're able to render out an EXR fine?
31 posts
Cat cay
asm
I dont think using my model would change anything as Im not rendering the model just the pyro. So you're able to render out an EXR fine?
Well your fuel is sourced from parts of that object so I had to replace it with something. And yup, rendered as EXR and checked in Photoshop.
34 posts
asm
Cat cay
asm
Well your fuel is sourced from parts of that object so I had to replace it with something. And yup, rendered as EXR and checked in Photoshop.
Ah I understand, sorry about that.
Odd…
34 posts
I moved my scene to H18 and the problem seems to have gone away.
  • Quick Links