SideFX LABS exterior driven/subscription nods question pack

1682   2   0
10 posts
Good day everyone!

Do we have any information on Reality Capture Labs node pack? Since Houdini is semi part of Epic ecosystem and Reality Capture is fully integrated into Epic's ecosystem, can we except some future update due to RC node pack inside Labs?

What we can except due to GoZ, now that Maxon stepped in?

What is the case with Exoside quad remesher? I can not install/update it by using Lab's node (the download process seems to take forever and I can not interrupt it without crashing Houdini)Downloading it from official Exoside website also impossible.

Thanks in advance if anyone from Labs team can update us!
Staff
99 posts
Polybud
Good day everyone!

Do we have any information on Reality Capture Labs node pack? Since Houdini is semi part of Epic ecosystem and Reality Capture is fully integrated into Epic's ecosystem, can we except some future update due to RC node pack inside Labs?

What we can except due to GoZ, now that Maxon stepped in?

What is the case with Exoside quad remesher? I can not install/update it by using Lab's node (the download process seems to take forever and I can not interrupt it without crashing Houdini)Downloading it from official Exoside website also impossible.

Thanks in advance if anyone from Labs team can update us!

Hi there, currently we are also waiting on Reality Capture and Exoside's updated APIs to be able to continue support/update those two plugins. I will let you know when there is an update. Exoside's may come sooner. And no change planned for GoZ at the moment. Thanks!
Mai Ao
Senior Technical Lead of SideFX Labs
youtube.com/@notverydarkmagic
10 posts
Thanks You so much for the information @MaiAo!

Very promising!
Waiting for the update.
  • Quick Links