Task Graph Table showing work items from too many nodes

1983   2   1
53 posts
Hi,
In the Task Graph Table pane, the default is to show only the work items of the selected node. However, when we dive into a node like a Rop USD Output, it shows all the work items of all the nodes. I remember not having this problem in older versions of Houdini. Was this change intentional? How can we get back to the old behavior to only show the work items of the current TOP node automatically? I find myself constantly setting the right node manually.
Thanks!

F
Edited by flord - May 10, 2022 10:32:15
53 posts
In fact, I have another problem related to that. I can manually filter the work items by node in the Task Graph Table pane, but not in the pull-down menu at the top of my node graph.

Here, I have an error on a switch Geometry node because the @lop attribute does not exist. But in fact, it does not exist on the work items coming from the first TOP node in my graph (the only two work items available in the pull-down menu at the top), but it does exist on the work items selected in the Task Graph Table pane on the lower left.

This is a Geometry context inside a LOP context inside a TOP node. But I have the same problem when I use a switch in the LOP context with the same expression.

F

Attachments:
20220510-110359.png (793.1 KB)

Staff
585 posts
Both of these sound like bugs. Please log them with support, including steps to reproduce and an example .hip file.
Edited by tpetrick - May 11, 2022 11:00:05
  • Quick Links