C++ Library error when using the input from an HDA

1434   2   0
7 posts
Hey guys!

So I've got this HDA for some heightfield system going on that I'm using inside Unity. The system has always worked properly, yet somehow, at some point in time, I started getting a C++ Runtime error when I try to input a mesh into one of the HDA's input slots and after that Unity crashes.
It's not a local issue, since I've asked one of my team mates to try the it out on his machine, and he's getting the exact same error and then a Unity crash.

I was wondering what could happen to cause this, and what could I do in order to fix this annoying issue that's persisting for more than a week now. My work's blocked by this issue and I've got no idea what's causing it, and the only C++ Library related errors I found on the internet are not coming from the use of HDAs, as it is in my context.

Let me know if you guys need further details about my system that could help debugging this. Thank you!
7 posts
Oh, by the way, I should add that the same HDA works just fine when the input from Unity is set as another HDA.
But as soon as the input type is set to Unity Mesh or Terrain, once I add something to the input slot, the C++ error appears and I get a crash.
3 posts
The Problem is same to me, Can Someone help ?
  • Quick Links