Houdini foam Splash particles without simulation

1924   7   1
9 posts
hello everyone, would someone here on the forum be able to do this type of simulation, particles on an ocean spectrum to create foam and splash while avoiding large fluid simulation... no tutorial for learn this.
thank you for your help and sorry for my bad english.

9 posts
137 views and zero responses , no one has done it? too bad because it is a different method that avoids doing a big simulation of liquid but which gives a good visual.
122 posts
I posted something similar on Odforce Forum on Topic Hip Library [forums.odforce.net]. You only need to Adjust some details. Like always From Asia Tutorials and vids ..Have Fun.
Conservation of Momentum
9 posts
cncverkstad
I posted something similar on Odforce Forum on Topic Hip Library [forums.odforce.net]. You only need to Adjust some details. Like always From Asia Tutorials and vids ..Have Fun.

heyyy thank you very much for the help, yes it seems to be similar I will register on this forum and try to apply it to an ocean spectrum.
THANKS
122 posts
Something FunY.Just have some volume (only in solver SOP )Splash Based. Have Fun.
numbers
if(@Frame % 2){
    vector center = {0,0,5};
    vector pos ;
    pos = set(-(nrandom()-0.5),0,2);
    int pt = addpoint(0,pos);
    vector vel = set(0,0,-4*nrandom());
    setpointattrib(0,"v",pt,vel);
    setpointattrib(0,"m",pt,1);
    }
vector dir_g = normalize(grad);
vector dir_v = normalize(@v);
int sig = sign(dot(grad,@v))*-1;
float strength = 5*(1-dot(dir_g,dir_v));
@force += strength *grad*sig;
if(@P.y >0)
@force.y += -1.98;
if(@P.y <= 0)
@force += 0.5*vector(onoise(@P));

@v += @accel*@TimeInc;
@v  = clamp(length(@v),0.2,4)*normalize(@v);
@v.x= 0;
@P += @v *@TimeInc ;
@force = {0,0,-0.1};
Conservation of Momentum
9 posts
cncverkstad
Just have some volume (only in solver SOP )Splash Based
hello thank you very much I am starting to have a good result with the first file on the forum that you recommended to me, the new code "Just have some volume (only in solver SOP) Splash Based"....or should I enter your codes please....is it a new solver that I need to create or just a code modification of the file that I downloaded from the forum.....
THANKS
9 posts
jujekious
cncverkstad
Just have some volume (only in solver SOP )Splash Based
hello thank you very much I am starting to have a good result with the first file on the forum that you recommended to me, the new code "Just have some volume (only in solver SOP) Splash Based"....or should I enter your codes please....is it a new solver that I need to create or just a code modification of the file that I downloaded from the forum.....
THANKS
Image Not Found

Attachments:
boat0100-0360_1.mp4 (5.1 MB)

2 posts
hello everyone.
I'm bringing up the subject because I'm trying to do the same thing, particle physics is not realistic on my side, a bad calculation of collison/velocity interactions....use of pop particles or flip particles.. ..I'll leave you my hip files if anyone can help me get a result like the video in the post.Thank you

Attachments:
test.hipnc (5.5 MB)

• Quick Links