Karma - objects missing in output.

   387   2   2
User Avatar
Member
40 posts
Joined: Oct. 2017
Online
I have a scene with 3 objects - one mesh, one volume, and some packed primitives. Everything renders fine in the view port, however, when using the ROP to render to Mplay the volume and the packed prims are missing. The irritating thing is that an hour ago it was working and after adjusting materials and mostly lights (only adjusting - not adding new ones) now those two elements won't render in the ROP - but are still fine in the view port. Any ideas what I might be missing - or is this a bug?

Thanks,
Peter
User Avatar
Staff
639 posts
Joined: June 2020
Offline
If this is reproducible, can you send us the hip?
User Avatar
Member
40 posts
Joined: Oct. 2017
Online
It is, but not a bug - rather a confusion. I had "include visible" on the scene import checked with the missing objects set to invisible in obj level - instead of forcing them. - New to Solaris so I didn't realize the difference. All good thanks.
  • Quick Links