First, very sorry to add one more reverse foot topic, but I swear I've searched (a lot!) before asking here...
I already saw many tutorials and threads about that, but I'm still very lost!
My main question is: How do I set up everything to be able, when I tweak the toeoffset, toecontroloffset, heeloffset, tiltoffset in the reverse foot component to have them behave fine, and mirrored? There is always one axis wrong for me.. :/
I saw that I have to add a mirror attribute to the mirrored foot, like on Electra's rig example, but after updating some outdated autorig components nodes (spine, multiik, reversefoot), this example has the same issue I'm having...
I also saw that if my joint orientations are flipped initially, I should add a mirror tag on them. On the example I saw the "non mirrored" side was the right side, and I'm building from the left side, so I'm confused about joint orientation. Should my Z axis on my transform attribute (joint orientation) points at the child joint, or in the opposite direction? And does it depends on which side, left or right? And even after orienting the Z axis, how do I orient the others axis? From what I remember it doesn't matter, I just have to "choose" the secondary axis and try to stick with it, but I'm in doubt now eheh.
And what's the difference between the mirror tag and attribute? Is there any?
Sorry a lot of question, all of them mainly to illustrate how much I'm lost!
If someone has some explanation, direction, advice, suggestion, anything that can make me less lost, I'd be very very grateful!

I'm leaving here my file, with a stashed remeshed mesh jsut to have a ref.
A big thanks to whoever have some time or wisdom to share!

