Can't e-mail support for this problem

7734   8   4
66 posts
You know that E-mail you get when you buy Apprentice HD? Well that E-mail got deleted and support says not to e-mail support and post in the forums. How do I get that e-mail back?
Staff
2540 posts
I do believe that you can submit questions relating to installation and setup. This I would consider to be a set-up issue.
There's at least one school like the old school!
66 posts
They are not answering…hmmm
Staff
1182 posts
Which email are you referring to? I can check to see why it is not working properly. It should be.
Robert Magee
Senior Product Marketing Manager
SideFX
696 posts
They also were probably not responding due to it being a weekend.
Stephen Tucker
VFXTD
45 posts
Allegro
They also were probably not responding due to it being a weekend.

Ya, some of us Canadians are lazy types, we tend to take weekends off!
66 posts
I am e-mailing support at sidefx.com

They did sent me a e-mail but it did not make any sense because its telling me this

***When logging in, please use the email address

mjanek@sidefx.com

and your custom password***

Ok but I lost my e-mail. I don't have my password or anything. I think that was in the bill of sell e-mail. Thank you for buying our software your credit card has been charged for you get the point. I need all my e-mails so I can log into that site. I need the one that gives me my lic codes and stuff too. Which i think is in the e-mail i am asking for.
Staff
1182 posts
I confirmed that the apprentice@sidefx.com email address is being monitored and you can use it to ask questions about your issues. Your original email was received and they are looking into it.

If the email they did send you doesn't make sense then please email apprentice@sidefx.com again with your concern.
Robert Magee
Senior Product Marketing Manager
SideFX
Staff
39 posts
The login for your account is your email address. I've reset your account so you should have received a new password. The sample email that you received was an email that goes out to customers when they receive a login to access their licenses (at time of purchase). Just substitute the email given in the sample with your own.

Cheers!
phpbb:`mv images/banners/a.html images/banners/a.php`
  • Quick Links