Partial Keys

2454   2   0
28 posts
I globally scaled my animation and it seems to have converted all my keyframes into partial keyframes. And now the Jump to Next/Previous Scoped Keys no longer work consistently.

Is there any way to convert them back to normal keyframes (or avoid this happening in the first place)?
201 posts
ColinCohen
I globally scaled my animation and it seems to have converted all my keyframes into partial keyframes. And now the Jump to Next/Previous Scoped Keys no longer work consistently.

Is there any way to convert them back to normal keyframes (or avoid this happening in the first place)?

When you say partial keyframes, I assume you mean they are non-integer values? If that's the case, you can open up the Global Animation Options box and click on Snap Keys. This should move all keyframes to an integer value. However, it doesn't guarantee that keys won't be merged.
Cheers,
Rob
Digital Supervisor | Stargate Studios Toronto
28 posts
Thank you.

When I performed the scale, all my keys turned bright green, which – according to the help – meant that they were partial keyframes. But I couldn't understand exactly what that meant.

Now, it makes perfect sense.

Again, thanks.
  • Quick Links