modeling

3404   3   1
9 posts
There is a bug i guess with the application i have in my system
when ever i apply the extrude sop it extrudes in all the possible direction. This happens even if i select aface and extrude…
this follows same with polygons , is this bug or am i doing it in a wrong way can someone guide me for this

Attachments:
extrude.hipnc (43.6 KB)

…imagine…create..express…share…enjoy…
The artist is nothing without “GIFT” but the “GIFT” is nothing without work.
166 posts
harshalmaya
There is a bug i guess with the application i have in my system
when ever i apply the extrude sop it extrudes in all the possible direction. This happens even if i select aface and extrude…
this follows same with polygons , is this bug or am i doing it in a wrong way can someone guide me for this

Try using the PolyExtrude instead.
9 posts
Hey
Thanx for the reply i tried doing it with polyextrude too. It isen't working it is as same as the extrude sop. for instence i tried doing with poly bevel it also bevels the complete geometry it behaves the same way

i am attaching the .hip file , for refrance

pls can any 1 put light on that

cheers

Attachments:
polyextrude.hipnc (40.6 KB)

…imagine…create..express…share…enjoy…
The artist is nothing without “GIFT” but the “GIFT” is nothing without work.
166 posts
harshalmaya
Hey
Thanx for the reply i tried doing it with polyextrude too. It isen't working it is as same as the extrude sop. for instence i tried doing with poly bevel it also bevels the complete geometry it behaves the same way

i am attaching the .hip file , for refrance

pls can any 1 put light on that

cheers

The problem is that you haven't chosen which geometry to extrude. The Group attribute is empty, which means that it will extrude all the faces. Try using the PolyExtrude in the Polygon Shelf, when you have a couple of faces selected and it will work just fine. Or type the face numbers in the “Group” field of the PolyExtrude node.
  • Quick Links