No Apprentice HD 9.5 license found ... ??

7130   10   0
30 posts
Hi Guys,

went to upgrade my 9.5 license to 10. When I go to:

https://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_purchase&Itemid=234&mode=apprenticehd [sidefx.com]

Put in my email address AND Licensing password it tells me - “No Apprentice HD 9.5 license found”

I look in my License Manager and over at http://license.sidefx.com [license.sidefx.com]

Guess what - both have my 9.5 license bought and paid for and expiring in 2037.

Any ideas?

My 9.5 works away fine on my PC, I just cannot purchase the 10 upgrade

Aidan
7709 posts
I think you might have to wait a bit because of the server load right now.
http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=172&page=viewtopic&t=15563 [sidefx.com]
24 posts
same problem here. I hope that the problem will be fixed soon … … please… after watching the videos … I can't wait…

104 posts
Hey primzahl!
You can install the apprentice license in the meantime…I have the same problem. I already wrote SESI about it, they say it has to do with the traffic…we'll see.
I'm trying to buy the upgrade since Thursday…I think there's some problem with the expired beta license, when I upgraded my other license earlier this month I returned the beta license before and the upgrade worked. I cannot return the expired license now, maybe the shop software has a problem with that?

c
Staff
1448 posts
There was an glitch in the on-line store which had problems with issuing an upgrade from 9.5 to 10.0 for license keys that have been previously upgraded already once from 9.1 to 9.5. But the word is that that should have been fixed by now (or at least should be fixed very soon), so please give it a try again. Sorry for the confusion and inconvenience.
104 posts
It still doesn't work… :cry:
Staff
1448 posts
hey calix, yeah, it looks like our web admin is swamped recently, so it may take abit longer. But, please send an email to support@sidefx and they may be able to help you faster.
104 posts
Thanks rafal, will contact the support!
24 posts
it still doesn't work. I already wrote an email … guess they very busy … anyone, who can tell - How long it will take to fix this problem?
Staff
1448 posts
Hey primzahl, I've tried to look for your email in our support system, and it seems it has been forwarded to people that should be able to address your problem. Sorry to hear you have not received a reply yet, indeed they are quite swamped around the release time. But, I've sent a reminder to bump your email, so hopefully you will receive a reply soon.
24 posts
hello rafel,

thank you, very much for your support. well I thought they are busy … so no big deal at all.

just received an email from license manager with new licenses. this is great, very, very great and after looking on the server I found new licenses to redeem. it seems they are for HD … what is right, so then … please feel free to send me a bill. since I couldn't purchase in the store. because of that error massage. :wink:

thank you.

primzahl
  • Quick Links