Mplay issue

3957   3   1
95 posts
Hey guys, I wondering if any of you can help me out. I have a particle sim, copying metaballs with a volume shader. When i go to render out the sequence i get this message. Some times i get it sometimes i dont, and it varies across which frame it happens at. For instance it happened at frame 170 this time.

Once i get the error i cant render at all unless i restart houdini again. Im using version 10.0.376. Thanks in advance

Attachments:
Capture.JPG (16.8 KB)

130 posts
Hi,

Same here, Win 7 x64, 4GBRAM, 10.0.376.

Not mplay related, though - I'm rendering directly to files, and this happens on average every 100 - 400 frames. Seems to me like a memory-related bug in the recent build ;-(

Greg
95 posts
Well i just updated to version 10.0.387. Uninstalled the old one, and this time went in and deleted the stuff left over from the uninstall. Installed to the above build, and so far so good havent had that issue happen as of yet.
95 posts
Well Thought this was gone, but i was rendering a 500 frame particle sim last night and got that error again. It was on frame 305. It seems to only happen when im rendering a scene with particles in it.

I was using build 10.0.390
  • Quick Links