The Mushrooms, frog and fog....

7704   4   2
52 posts
I'm trying to make a high poly scale scene, to practice… modelling, shading and lighting….and integrate zbrush and Houdini….Not to much realistic
Thats is where i'm now…all base meshes done on Houdini, Frog, Mushs and Tree, Detailed and PolyPaint on Zbrush….Let me think what you think about

There are so a lot of fur on the ground to make grass, and some flowers it make the render so heavy…i'm trouble on make a nice sun light and fog….but i'm working hard…i'm pretty newbie on 3d…playing around with Houdini less than a year…so i have lot to learn….

If if you have any ideas to improve always welcome

cya

Attachments:
comarvorewire.jpg (692.6 KB)
comarvore.jpg (105.9 KB)
mush3.jpg (378.5 KB)

295 posts
Very cool! How did you do the volumetric lighting?
Houdini Models [learning3dfromscratch.blogspot.com]
52 posts
Thanks! i'm Trying to Improve now….
The volume light its simple, add atmosphere sop object, drop on shop a vex lit fog and add as a material of object sop atmo…..and add the light source as light mask on atmo object…..if there some other ways to do a nice volumetric fog i'll glad to know!
cya!!!
Staff
2590 posts
Neoblink
Thanks! i'm Trying to Improve now….
The volume light its simple, add atmosphere sop object, drop on shop a vex lit fog and add as a material of object sop atmo…..and add the light source as light mask on atmo object…..if there some other ways to do a nice volumetric fog i'll glad to know!
cya!!!

You might want to look at:

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=172&page=viewtopic&t=17462 [sidefx.com]
52 posts
Thank you Mark!!! I got the way to do of this topic, but i forgot your example!
I'll try now!!
theres a way to do with particles too? theres dust puff material on material gallery i Supposed to use with particles fog
Thank you all!
cya
  • Quick Links