Page layout

9493   3   1
170 posts
I'm viewing this page at 1024x768 with Explorer window maximized and the right side of the forum doesn't fit in to the window.
It's a bit frustrating because every time you click something and new page is loaded, you have to scroll the page in order to see what's on the right.
At the same time, there is lots of white space to the left from the forum pages.Would be good to make the size of the frame in which the forum pages are loaded just a little bit wider. 30px or so.
The Things I Do For Love!
Staff
6189 posts
Ack! You are quite correct. If it makes you feel better, I'm running 1kx768 right now so feel your pain. In our defense, our test forum did have enough whitespace at the right to ensure it fit in a 1k window. Unfortunately when I embedded it in the live pages I seem to have lost that spacing. I won't be able to adjust it until I get back, so please bear with it for now.

- Jeff
108 posts
At 1280x1024 it works fine and I tried it in 1024x768 and it is indeed not fitting correctly.

Oh well, I still like the new site and forums so far though.
Staff
6189 posts
Okay, I believe the board is now 1024x768 friendly. There will still be a scroll bar on the bottom of the screen, but you will note that the right hand side should line up with your vertical scrollbar.

- Jeff
  • Quick Links