Why can I see Object1 geo in SOP of Object2

   3677   2   1
User Avatar
Member
58 posts
Joined: July 2005
Offline
Hi
I am new to Houdini and work through VTM from Buzz
The question is pretty simple but I can ‘t figure out what I miss.
I model object 1,in OBJ OP
Then switch to its SOP delete default geo and create plane/default grid.That ’s all
Than again on OBJ OP I create second object,Object2 and than go in its SOP
And there,I can actually see my plane(Object 2),though I am not supposed to see it,cause I am in another object SOP
I did as in VTM but it something really dumb

Best regards,
Ben
Best regards,
Ben
User Avatar
Member
8171 posts
Joined: July 2005
Offline
You have the “See All” button turned on in the bottom toolbar of the viewport. It's in the same toolbar where you choose your cameras right next to the i (for info) button.
User Avatar
Member
58 posts
Joined: July 2005
Offline
edward
You have the “See All” button turned on in the bottom toolbar of the viewport. It's in the same toolbar where you choose your cameras right next to the i (for info) button.

Thank you Edward
So simple,in front of my esys,but I was blind,almost a shame
It is almost midnight here and I am tired after work…
Must go to sleep

Best regards,
Ben
Best regards,
Ben
  • Quick Links