Visualizer says no....

   3403   4   2
User Avatar
Member
546 posts
Joined: Dec. 2013
Offline
Okay so I've used visualizers before and they are cool, but yesterday I spent far too long trying to get this feature to work and eventually gave up. Can someone point out what I'm doing wrong here?

So you can see that the point numbers are having an effect on the position of the points but the visualiser always says 0.


Here's the file if anyone has the time to check it out.
Visualiser hiplc file… [peterleary.com]

Thanks
Pete
Edited by peteski - May 31, 2016 23:17:24
User Avatar
Member
4189 posts
Joined: June 2012
Offline
Works on OsX, H15.489, Nvidia

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 3.03.28 pm.png (88.6 KB)

User Avatar
Member
546 posts
Joined: Dec. 2013
Offline
That's weird!
I tried it in Houdini 15.0.459 and Houdini 15.5.489 and i still just shows 0's
So you just opened the scene and turned on visualizers?
User Avatar
Member
4189 posts
Joined: June 2012
Offline
Yup - just went into Eye and turned on the TestParameter in the DisplayOptions/Visualizers tab..

H15.5.493
User Avatar
Member
546 posts
Joined: Dec. 2013
Offline
Damn! Just tried H15.5.493 OSX and it still doesn't work.
Oh well, looks like I can make my own one Bit hacky and the values don't always point at the screen, but the are a heck of a lot clearer.
  • Quick Links