Indie License Process

   2968   1   0
User Avatar
Member
2185 posts
Joined: Sept. 2015
Offline
I just purchased the Indie License.

The instructions say the easiest and least prone to error is to use hkey.

So I ran that but I am getting a pop up window with the warning:

“The license server does not allow modifications from this machine”

So I'm not sure what to do.

When you log into the site with your license account there is another option as an alternative to hkey.

But I don't have a clue of how to set it up or what I am doing.

Any simple way just to get the license established/registered/working?

Any help is appreciated - Thanks

Attachments:
License-issue.jpg (101.0 KB)

User Avatar
Member
2185 posts
Joined: Sept. 2015
Offline
Should have thought of this earlier.

Simply re-installed Houdini and let that whole process take care of the license, which it did.

Also, it cleared of up my render problem I posted about using Aprentice.

I can now render as well to .mov and .avi files.
  • Quick Links