Set Default Wiring Style to rounded?

16173   7   1
54 posts
This may be * really* simple… but i cant for the life of me find where to set the wiring style to “Rounded” by default?
~ Craig Tonks | CG Supervisor | Outpost VFX
2034 posts
Yeah I noticed the same thing a couple weeks ago when I tried to set it as default.
4 posts
Greetings,

I was wonder the same thing. where to fine wiring style so I can set it to round.
2034 posts
As default, I don't know.

But you can with shift + s
Staff
4432 posts
No, there's no way to set the default. The wiring style is saved with the network now (since any network only looks good when viewed with the wiring style used to build it). But I didn't think to provide a way to pick a default wiring style for new networks. There is already an RFE submitted for this.
54 posts
Thats fantastic - its only a small thing but would be great as an option.

Thanks!

mtucker
No, there's no way to set the default. The wiring style is saved with the network now (since any network only looks good when viewed with the wiring style used to build it). But I didn't think to provide a way to pick a default wiring style for new networks. There is already an RFE submitted for this.
~ Craig Tonks | CG Supervisor | Outpost VFX
1 posts
I just want to say I would also really appreciate this feature.
3 posts
Default network style can be changed in Network View Display Options in tab Themes - select Rounded Wire Style Theme.

Attachments:
network-change.PNG (20.0 KB)

Motion Graphics Designer | instagram.com/dmitryshura | https://shura.studio
  • Quick Links