On a ROPFetch, if I switch the Cook Batch When state, it dirties my cache.
Is that expected? Seems odd since I'm only changing the manner in which the images are generated, not the names or content.
–
mC
'Cook Batch When' changes dirty cache?
2853 2 1-
- MoltenCrazy
- Member
- 86 posts
- Joined: April 2016
- Offline
-
- tpetrick
- Staff
- 624 posts
- Joined: May 2014
- Offline
-
- MoltenCrazy
- Member
- 86 posts
- Joined: April 2016
- Offline
Sorry, Taylor. Should have typed ‘dirties my node’.
The behavior I've seen is that when I switch that parameter, the node suddenly thinks the files on disk are no longer a match for the node output. Seemed strange to me, and from your response it doesn't sound like expected behavior.
I'll try to put together an example file I can post…
–
mC
The behavior I've seen is that when I switch that parameter, the node suddenly thinks the files on disk are no longer a match for the node output. Seemed strange to me, and from your response it doesn't sound like expected behavior.
I'll try to put together an example file I can post…
–
mC
-
- Quick Links

