KineFX Skeleton viewer state not showing

2539   9   3
78 posts
I'm wondering if anyone else is having this issue. I'm in H19.0.383 and I can't seem to get the Skeleton SOP's viewer state to show. I can get other nodes with viewer states to show (such as Draw Curve, Paint Attribute) but despite having the node selected and the Handle cursor active, I only see the toolbar for the previous node I had selected.

Anyone able to reproduce this issue? Thanks!
282 posts
on my end, it happend when i had py2 packages installed (specifically aelib).. once removed.. everything was fine.
Oliver Hotz
Origami Digital
Author of ODTools for Houdini: https://origamidigital.com/cart/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_63&product_id=66 [origamidigital.com]
1 posts
Also have this, RFE'ed last week(SESI #113420) and also retested in .428 on request of SideFX, still occurs.

Clean install, no packages except for Labs. Python 3.
260 posts
oliver7
on my end, it happend when i had py2 packages installed (specifically aelib).. once removed.. everything was fine.
Thanks for that. I've submitted that on the beta but the guys at SESI couldn't reproduce the error on their side.
1 posts
guilhermecasagrandi
oliver7
Thanks for that. I've submitted that on the beta but the guys at SESI couldn't reproduce the error on their side.
Same problem here with H19.0.383...

Remove aelib not solve the issue.

47 posts
Not working for me too Hope it gets fixed.
282 posts
believe it was fixed in a daily build
Oliver Hotz
Origami Digital
Author of ODTools for Houdini: https://origamidigital.com/cart/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_63&product_id=66 [origamidigital.com]
12 posts
Still happening with Topo Transfer.
385 posts
removed aelib package and it worked for the skeleton SOP.
bone capture biharmonic though is not displaying colors although it works because i can move the skin geo.

capture layer paint displays colors but throws this error :

"ERROR: C:/Users/User_/AppData/Local/Temp/houdini_temp/hfs18376-71.tmp (51): Hotkey symbol "h.pane.gview.state.sop.capturelayerpaint.select" not found"
Edited by papsphilip - Feb. 21, 2022 12:32:29
62 posts
I was having similar problems with Renderman installed on 19.0.383. Went back and forth with both SideFX and Pixar. They said that supposedly it was fixed with the .455 update. I haven't had any problems since updating to .455 and beyond.
madebygeoff.com
  • Quick Links