We’re crewing up at BDH on some exciting projects. Here’s our website! https://www.bdh.net/ [www.bdh.net]
Our ideal Render Wrangler would have:
- Good communication skills
- The ability to problem-solve independently
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to manage workloads
- The ability to work well in a team, as well as independently
- The capability to meet strict deadlines
- Computer programming expertise
- High proficiency working with Linux, Python, Shotgrid and Deadline
Knowledge of Maya, Houdini, Nuke, Arnold and other VFX industry tools is a plus.
Responsibilities in the role:
- Monitor, manage, and maintain the ability of the Render Farm to function at its maximum.
- Monitor, manage, and audit renders for daily deliveries.
- Maintain and track rendering priorities.
- Troubleshoot rendering issue.
- Plan and communicate effectively in accordance with the needs of the projects and of the production team.
- Help and support the artists with support requests and errors.
- Monitor infrastructure (servers) and identify problems.
- Help to develop tools to support production.
If you’re interested please could you share your CV to email@example.com and let us know when you are next available.