Camera switching in multi shot sequence issue

1124   1   0
67 posts
Hello. Have somebody used solaris for multi shot sequence?
I've found great tutorial about that, but the only issue I have is that after clicking "render settings camera" I dont have this "arrow" next to name and after switching to next shot i need to click it again, as opposed to this tutorial https://youtu.be/gRFBMnAnl_c?t=716 [youtu.be] . Had someone any expierence with that? All switching is fine, its just about me, being kicked off from camera in viewport. Video with demonstration below

BIG EDIT: After some testing and debuging I've figured out it works on 19.5.303 but not on newer builds. Also no matter what version, it works until you add light to some specific shot (second video showing that)
Edited by sniegockiszymon - Oct. 14, 2022 16:03:23

Attachments:
2022-10-14 17-31-45.mp4 (1.7 MB)
2022-10-14 21-24-32.mp4 (2.7 MB)

Staff
4447 posts
Thanks, if you could submit a bug for this, that would be great.

In the mean time, I think if both shots use the same camera primitive name, then things work okay. Even if you don't have control over the names of the per-shot camera prim, you can create an internal reference for each shot of /cameras/all_shot_camera to the per-shot camera. Then set all your render settings prims to look through all_shot_camera, and as you scrub the timeline the viewport should update to the shot-specific camera.
  • Quick Links