Apex spine and spline stretch strange behaviour

   328   2   2
User Avatar
Member
14 posts
Joined: 8月 2010
オフライン
Hi!
As usual I tried to search for my problem first, but haven't find anything. That being said, sorry in advance if I missed it and if it has already been answered somewhere..!

I have tried two setups for my rig, with both spine and spline autorig components.
On both, when I turn on the stretch behavior, and then, (both components being parented to my global controller) scale my global controller, I can see that the tips of the spine or spline components doesn't scale properly.

If I then just disable the stretch behavior, it works fine.

Does anyone have an idea where I could be making a mistake?

Thanks a lot!

Edited by kerguestenen - 2026年9月15日 12:47:23

Attachments:
screenshot.png (453.8 KB)

User Avatar
Member
14 posts
Joined: 8月 2010
オフライン
Ok... After a lot of tests, my problem was (I think!) That some driver/driven were badly configured for my global/local/COG controllers.
User Avatar
スタッフ
164 posts
Joined: 10月 2023
オフライン
Hi, Thanks for the feedback.
This looks like a bug in the spline component, the restlenghts should be pre-multiplied by the root_ctrl.
Edited by william_harley - 2026年9月30日 04:37:14
  • Quick Links