cop image to shader?

   5655   2   0
User Avatar
Member
1145 posts
Joined: 7月 2005
オフライン
I've brought an image into the compositor and lumakeyed the background out. The resulting image is then used in a trace sop to create a a spline, the outline of a leaf in this case.
I now want to take the image from the compositor and apply that to the leaf shaped surface.
How do I get the Cop image into a shader?
“gravity is not a force, it is a boundary layer”
“everything is coincident”
“Love; the state of suspended anticipation.”
User Avatar
Member
8171 posts
Joined: 7月 2005
オフライン
I believe you can use the “opimg/img1/cop_node” syntax as the value to a string parameter which feeds into Texture Map VOP.
User Avatar
Member
13292 posts
Joined: 7月 2005
オフライン
This is a great feature!

I'd love to see that little “+” button on the side of the image fields support a tree view to select from COPs.

Cheers,
Jason
Jason Iversen, Technology Supervisor & R&D Lead @ WetaFX
  • Quick Links