Digital Assets parameter labels

1987   2   2
509 posts
Hi

scenario: mantra node named “mantra_render”, wrapped into a subnet and then turned into a Digital Asset.

type properties for such digital asset and created all the parameters from such mantra render node into my asset.

problem: all my parameters's labels starts with “mantra_render”

question: how do I strip that from all my parameters labels? (and/or parameters names themself)

I tried with a python shell using the description() and replace() methods but that only returned such changes, they didn't actually change my labels ..

any ideas? thanks!
JcN
VisualCortexLab Ltd :: www.visualcortexlab.com
Staff
2540 posts
Strip them one by one I am afraid. The Edit Type Properties window isn't currently supported by HOM.

You can suppress these prefixes from being generated in the first place by turning them off. In the Edit Type Properties window, in the edit parameter column, the gear menu has two options to apply the node's prefix to both the name and label of parms. Turn these two off then in the gear menu choose to save this preference so that it no longer adds the prefixes.
There's at least one school like the old school!
509 posts
ahh Thanks Jeff, luckily I was just about to create such asset so deleting them and using those options saved me.. my bad I didn't look more accurately those gear options! I looked around but …

thanks
JcN
VisualCortexLab Ltd :: www.visualcortexlab.com
  • Quick Links