help!!!!! ipr didn't match final rendering.

4637   4   1
19 posts
Ipr didn't match final render. The texture in ipr rendering is correct. But in final rendering is not. I use the same rop and settings.

Attachments:
.png (554.6 KB)

606 posts
IPR always uses the raytrace flavors of renderers.
As you can see from the green text on the upper left corner of the images, even though the ROP is set to micropoly, the IPR uses raytrace.

So, to get the same end result in the final render, change your rop to use raytrace rendering angine.
55 posts
IPR doesn't ALWAYS use raytrace, if preview is toggled on(which it is in the screenie) it will use raytrace. If you toggle that off it will use whatever engine the rop is set to.
1 posts
Klockworks
IPR doesn't ALWAYS use raytrace, if preview is toggled on(which it is in the screenie) it will use raytrace. If you toggle that off it will use whatever engine the rop is set to.

So,which botton is the raytrace toggledjavascriptemoticon('?')i'm not clear,thank you!
390 posts
if the ‘preview’ checkbox is checked then it will raytrace (i believe pbr). if ‘preview’ checkbox is not checked, then it will use the Rendering Engine parameter in the Render tab of the ROP you are rendering from.
  • Quick Links