display failure in Houdini 13.0.288

2299   4   1
3 posts
Hey everyone,

does anybody ever had this display failure you can see in the attachment?

It's really annoying because I can't read what I am expected to do…

I'm working in the apprentice version on a windows 7 pc with and radeon HD 4800 graphics card

I'm thankful for every answer even if it is not the solution.

best regards
Yannic

Attachments:
fehler_gross.png (84.5 KB)

471 posts
please follow these step may your problem solve:
click on edit and then on preference select 3d viewports then change the scene render to open GL 2.1 or or even open GL 1.1.
close houdini and then run it again.
1743 posts
If this is still happening with a more recent build of Houdini, now that it's over 2 months later, and it's reproducible, please submit a bug report! It doesn't look like it's the viewport, and the non-GL3.3 viewports will be removed in the next major version of Houdini, so we want to make sure that people are finding any bugs in the GL3.3 viewport (the default on Windows) and reporting them.
Writing code for fun and profit since... 2005? Wow, I'm getting old.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_HFmdvpe9U2G3OMNViKMEQ [www.youtube.com]
471 posts
ndickson
If this is still happening with a more recent build of Houdini, now that it's over 2 months later, and it's reproducible, please submit a bug report! It doesn't look like it's the viewport, and the non-GL3.3 viewports will be removed in the next major version of Houdini, so we want to make sure that people are finding any bugs in the GL3.3 viewport (the default on Windows) and reporting them.
before when i use driver 13.12 from AMD i have this problem and with change scene render to GL2.1 i haven't this problem more.
but now with use 14.3 beta from AMD GL3.3 work fine.
4189 posts
as a side note - I saw a similar text-blockyness-error in the latest Nuke yesterday - it's spreading
  • Quick Links