Water not rendering (flip fluid)

2456   2   2
1 posts
Hi!
I'm making a fountain and so far I have already rendered my water quite a few times, but I tried to render today and it wont show up. All I changed was the particle separation in attempt to make the fluid more realistic ( current value 0.02)

and another question

I am trying to create some sink objects and after I select the objects that I want to be sinks, Houdini won't let me select the fluid to interact with it. Is there a certain setting I need to be on?

Thanks,
Houdini Student
11 posts
I am having this exact same problem. Did you find what was wrong? I had created a flip tank and added a source volume to disturb the points and create some waves. When I render, the surface doesn't show up, but it is visible in the 3D view.
AlphaJoe
1391 posts
AlphaJoe
I am having this exact same problem. Did you find what was wrong? I had created a flip tank and added a source volume to disturb the points and create some waves. When I render, the surface doesn't show up, but it is visible in the 3D view.

Maybe that's because Render flag ,Can you upload a simple example about your problem :? :?:
https://www.youtube.com/c/sadjadrabiee [www.youtube.com]
Rabiee.Sadjad@Gmail.Com
  • Quick Links