AutoDOP network

2519   4   1
3 posts
Hello, guys. I make a project with ball, that breaks a wall. I want to decrease time scale at certain frame, but nothing happens . Have anyone done this before?
45 posts
Could you speak more clearly? Now definitely not clear what you want to do. It is best to attach a scene. I made a very simple example with using node Drag, but I'm not sure this is what you need.

Attachments:
ballanddrag.hip (275.7 KB)

3 posts
Sorry for my english. I have a scene with breakable wall. And at 24 frame i want to slow physic and move camera around scene.
45 posts
Venikman1
Sorry for my english. I have a scene with breakable wall. And at 24 frame i want to slow physic and move camera around scene.

Ha. We did similar task. But we went the other way. To simulate this effect recorded in sequencing .bgeo. Then, with the aid of a node “Timeshift” did time warp (also timeblend, timewarp). but in this case you need to write a large number of frames per second (60, 120). The same can be done with a “chop” and example you can see in help: http://www.sidefx.com/docs/houdini14.0/nodes/chop/warp [sidefx.com]
18 posts
Nice, i was looking for this kind of effect.
So it looks be easier to create the simualtion before and then create the slowotion than create the slowmotion directly in the simulation…. I was not sure, but it sounds logic, like that, you don't need to play around with a lot of parameters

Thx for the advice,
Want to learn more and more…
  • Quick Links