crowd states are not working

1026   1   1
3 posts
Hi, guys i just started with crowd system and with the help of peter quint tutorials and CMIVFX tutorials i got my crowd system working.

But i have some agents who r not taking the states, for e.g, i have FrmaleA_runA, FemaleA_walkA, TownsMaleA_runA and sow on.

In controlled test file it is working out, but as i work on my seen file it dose not. can any one guide me out of this, my head has started to spin now :shock:

PS: rest of agents r working fine who have stats like, runA, walkA, etc.,
2537 posts
Review the bake process and make sure you have generated .bclip files for the troubled states. These can be found in the $HIP\agents\your_agent_name folder.

Look for misspelling in your pink State Nodes. The names need to match “exactly” as they appear on on the disk in the agents folder. (i.e. your state is the .bclip file).

Make sure that the Clip Name of each pink node is unique (set it to $OS). Duplicate clip names are not allowed. Duplicate clip names can occur if you cut and paste a pink node.

Also check for misspelling in the blue CrowdTransition nodes. Input and Output state must exist or the transition will not occur.

Review your agent_setup nodes and make sure the top node is fetching from Disk and not Scene
Using Houdini Indie 20.0
Windows 11 64GB Ryzen 16 core.
nVidia 3050RTX 8BG RAM.
  • Quick Links