RFE: Add previous to Selector Options

3994   5   1
581 posts
Hi SESI.
I think that it would be very useful to have the prvious option in the Selector Options, so ones can go forward and backward in the loop selection.
Thanks
Un saludo
Best Regards

Pablo Giménez
7725 posts
Is that the same as hitting ctrl+z?
581 posts
Thanks edward, yes it is.
But then i reformulate the RFE.
Please put the previous option in the “Option Selector” dialog.
And a strange thing, whrn i try to find the ctrl+z jotkey in the hotkey manager it appears only like the “undo” operation, is then undoing the nex command?
Anyway i think that it shouldbe in the “Option Selector” dialog to avoid misunerstandings.
Un saludo
Best Regards

Pablo Giménez
7725 posts
Yes, I was suggesting that “undo” would do exactly the same thing as you described. Where is the “Option Selector” dialog that you speak of? Do you mean the ctrl+right mouse menu while in the selection mode?

If this type of operation can already be accomplished by undo, do we still need it? To go backwards quickly, you can just use Shift+r to reverse the direction and continue forward.
581 posts
edward
Yes, I was suggesting that “undo” would do exactly the same thing as you described. Where is the “Option Selector” dialog that you speak of? Do you mean the ctrl+right mouse menu while in the selection mode?
Yes i am refering to that menu.
Un saludo
Best Regards

Pablo Giménez
412 posts
If this type of operation can already be accomplished by undo, do we still need it? To go backwards quickly, you can just use Shift+r to reverse the direction and continue forward.

This is how i feel about it as well.. I don't think it's really all that necessary since you can either undo or reverse your direction.. Ctrl-z is a standard enough hotkey that i think it's intuitive enough to use as “undo-ing” the last added edge you just made.. And if you ctrl-right click, all the other reverse and loop selection options are right there…

just my 2c..
Dave Quirus
  • Quick Links