Manipulating each copy from copy stamp sop

1321   3   1
2 posts
Hi guys,
I'm trying to manipulate the last point of each curve being duplicated via the copy stamp sop and get it to snap to 0 in the Y coordinate but haven't succeeded in find a way to isolate the last point of each curve copy, was wondering if anyone could offer any advice in that direction ? : )

Thank you
39 posts
You can do this in a foreach loop. Drop down a Connectivity sop first to create a “class” attribute for each line, then reference this attribute in your foreach.
2 posts
Hi Sean,
thanks for replying.

I've tried the foreach loop and found that I could just attach a point sop (old) in between the foreach begin and end nodes and set the end point to be 0 and that pretty much gave me what I want. What is the purpose of creating the class attribute ? Thanks !
39 posts
The foreach can either loop through Points/Primitives or attributes. The line by default is just one primitive so you can loop through without the class attribute. The attribute is useful when your geometry has multiple prims, for example if you dropped down a convert line sop between the line and copy sop your current setup wouldn't work as expected.
  • Quick Links