Hotkey for changing between networks...

3127   4   2
3 posts
Try as I might, I can't seem to find this one: a hotkey to change between networks (obj, cops, vops, etc) in a pane… I'm certain it's something simple I'm missing?

Mike
7025 posts
Negatory, you are not missing anything ( One of my disappointments with the hotkey system, along with not being able to execute a script with a hotkey (other than F keys).

However, at least now you can roll your own (using mousepath() and mousepane()) and assign it to a Function key.

Cheer,s

Peter B
Staff
5161 posts
You can use the F1-9 keys to switch between desktops. However, this does a lot more than just switch the context type.

F2 - Objects
F4 - CHOPs
F5 - COPs
F6 - POPs
F8 - VOPs
F9 - ROPs
581 posts
twod
You can use the F1-9 keys to switch between desktops. However, this does a lot more than just switch the context type.

F2 - Objects
F4 - CHOPs
F5 - COPs
F6 - POPs
F8 - VOPs
F9 - ROPs
Any possibility to have, in future releases, the things Peter have said, bind any hotkey to any script?
Not only the FKeys.
Un saludo
Best Regards

Pablo Giménez
3 posts
Ok - glad I'm not missing something obvious I've been experimenting with the pane command with -h <path> but it needs explicit pane names and paths… mousepath and mousepane are the next things I'll try with pains, er, panes.

Mike

pbowmar
Negatory, you are not missing anything One of my disappointments with the hotkey system, along with not being able to execute a script with a hotkey (other than F keys).

However, at least now you can roll your own (using mousepath() and mousepane()) and assign it to a Function key.

Cheer,s

Peter B
  • Quick Links