dot product in point sop

4186   5   1
119 posts
i`m sure ive done this before, colouring points (and also grouping) based on a dot product of the surface and say, a null…
i can do it in vops easy peasy so i dont want to know that way

also.. is it me or is the search system for these forums completely useless?? i never get any sensible results.. ie.. it doesnt return any real results.. i just get the same list every time.. always have.

cheeerz…
17 posts
spaceboyzero
also.. is it me or is the search system for these forums completely useless?? i never get any sensible results.. ie.. it doesnt return any real results.. i just get the same list every time.. always have.

I've had the same feeling..in several forums. I wish these worked like OSX Spotlight
119 posts
heh.. its quite frustrating..

btw.. ive done the dot thing.. mental block last night.. easy this morning.. duh.

2199 posts
Well if you go to a textport and type

exhelp dot

that will give you the expression you need. I'd stick with the vops way though, much easier…
The trick is finding just the right hammer for every screw
7725 posts
The forum search works fine for me. Searching for such a common word as “dot” probably won't help you much, esp. since sum][one has the word dot in his sig. Displaying the results as posts instead of topic seems to avoid searching in sigs though.
509 posts
edward
The forum search works fine for me. Searching for such a common word as “dot” probably won't help you much, esp. since sum][one has the word dot in his sig. Displaying the results as posts instead of topic seems to avoid searching in sigs though.

hm…. :evil: :evil: trying to get less spam … I wont blame myself! :evil: :evil:

JcN
VisualCortexLab Ltd :: www.visualcortexlab.com
  • Quick Links