Redshift only outputting one render with wedge

1986   2   0
2 posts
Trying to output multiple samples. Only the last sample actually gets output as a file. I can see the temporary file popup in file explorer for each wedge sample I'm trying to output, but only the very last sample gets rendered and outputted. If I have "Render to MPlay" checked on the Redshift ROP I can see each of the potential images being rendered that are supposed to be exported, but again only the last one is exported. It looks like the last image is the only one to receive a full amount of progressive rendering as well. "Wait for Render to Complete" is checked on the wedge node. When using the same wedge node with a Mantra node it works as expected.
2536 posts
Maybe you are violating the Redshift license?
With an indie license, you can render a still at any size, but only footage at 1920x1080. Are you exceeding that resolution?
Using Houdini Indie 20.0
Windows 11 64GB Ryzen 16 core.
nVidia 3050RTX 8BG RAM.
35 posts
Having this issue as well. I don't think it's a license issue - it can render these frames individually, but it seems like the wedge node at the moment is just interrupting the redshift renders and starting new ones, before the old ones have had a chance to begin, so only the last render in the stack completes.
  • Quick Links