labs exoside node not working

3105   5   0
1 posts
Hi, sorry that my first post here is asking for help . But maybe someone can help me with this.
I recently bought the 'labs' Exoside quadremesher node from exoside.com. But when I try to use the license manger it keeps giving this error.

I tried it on other machines and there is works fine. I reinstalled Houdini completely on my pc but the problem stayed the same.

I contacted Exoside, they suggested to download the hda directly from the Exoside site and use that hda. I did that, but the problems stayed the same. I also tried older versions of the hda/Houdini and labs.
At the moment I am on the latest labs version and latest Houdini production build (19.0.498).

I also read some people experiencing this on older windows version so I also updated windows 10 to the latest version.

But none of my attempts worked. If someone has an idea let me know.

Cheers
Sander

Attachments:
unknown.png (232.0 KB)

155 posts
I have the same issue.
Can't seem to get it working again.
38 posts
bump
675 posts
I already filed a Bug Report for this issue. Maybe you guys should do the same.

Cheers
CYTE
Edited by CYTE - June 14, 2022 11:46:12
675 posts
Has anybody figured out how to get it working again?

Cheers
CYTE
1 posts
Hey, I had the same issue with Houdini 19.0.657 and I kept trying older versions to see if it'll work but no luck.
Finally what works is to install py2 version of Houdini. I used Houdini 19.0.659 py2. And it works no problem.
  • Quick Links