Best place to post work samples for recruiters?

394   3   3
227 posts
This isn't strictly a technical question, but can someone recommend a good place to post reels/projects to gain the attention of recruiters?

I am aware of Linkedin, but only regarding creating posts from my own page and I don't know how these would even be noticed.
766 posts
Honestly if you have some knowledge build a site post it there, sure you could use the many other convenient ways to post your work but that is all it is; is convivence.
Edited by _Christopher_ - March 29, 2024 15:31:49
【T】【C】【S】
143 posts
If you have a good portfolio, why not use everything that's out there? Artstation, Instagram, X and so on, and see what works best for you over time. Recruiters move individually, don't shut anything out, what have you got to lose otherwise? And I think it's also good to have a personal website that provides trust and a central place where you can connect to all the other platforms.
227 posts
I use all these personal sites, but the issue is getting noticed by recruiters. It seems unlikely they would stumble upon my personal sites. That's why I am looking for a community Houdini channel that recruiters might monitor.
  • Quick Links