Free informal Houdini training - Brisbane - starts tuesday!

5169   4   1
237 posts
Free informal Houdini training - Brisbane
Introduction to Procedural Modelling and Houdini Digital Assets

Hi. My name is Robert Kelly and I have been using Houdini for the past five years. I am keen to share my knowledge of Houdini within the community, so with the support of Kanuka Studio I am holding a one off set of 3 evening classes open to up to 8 people. Apologise for the short notice, I am leaving the country soon and wanted to hold this class before I go.

The classes will be held at Kanuka Studio in Albion, Brisbane on

* Tuesday the 26th of August. Part 1
* Thursday the 28th of August. Part 2
* Tuesday the 2nd of September. Part 3

This class aims to familiarise the participants with Houdini's procedural modelling and digital assets, making the participants feel
more comfortable with Houdini, and thus allowing them to go on and use on-line resources to continue there own Houdini training.

Our target audience are experienced in a 3d package like Maya, Max or XSI, who are pushing the procedural nature of their current application and are interested in what Houdini can do.
Seats are limited, so we will be discretionary based on appropriate experience and first come first served.
If you are interested please RSVP to robk@kanuka.com.au with a brief description of what you would want to get out of this class. If you are brand new to Houdini the interface tutorial should be completed first. They can be found here:

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=855&Itemid=132 [sidefx.com]

I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
Rob Kelly.
Robert Kelly
617 posts
will be so cool if this was done in Mexico .
237 posts
Well I just decided to do it before I go to canada. So it may hapen in canada too.
Robert Kelly
2624 posts
Going to Canada via Sydney ? Theres a small out post of us here

Rob
Gone fishing
237 posts
no via Japan Sanfran and New Orleans. Any one know what one dose in New Orleans for a week?
Robert Kelly
  • Quick Links