when the announced tutorials will be available ?

4481   4   1
9 posts
Hello folks and SESI !
I know that a while ago, actually 2008, some staff member of SESI said there are some tutorials in the work regarding character, rigging, texturing, etc. It sounded very complete and complex tutorial, because many have asked for something like a step by step workflow for building character from scratch professional way, I guess maybe because many pipelines involve at some point some character work to be done.
I'm asking when this tutorial series will be available ?
Are there any chances that they will be released someday. I'm concerned especially in the technical approach of muscles and skinning, because it seems to be very problematic and there are no so many resources about using muscles efficiently ( because they are not quite good at the moment ) and the capturing problem regarding skinning.
I very appreciate all the recent tutorials covering H10 aspects.
One more thing, is there any chance that the FREE conferences could be available for all online?,
because there are few learning materials and not anyone have the luck to be around the city where they are held.
I think it could be a good initiative to record them and post them as classed for us all.
Thank you !
Mihai
249 posts
a video i am really looking forward to see is the one hosted in LA: Shaders.
blog [abvfx.wordpress.com]tumblr [andrewbrowne.tumblr.com]twitter [twitter.com]
191 posts
I'm also very interested for the Shaders Stuff
101 posts
character skinning please!

reallly apreciated!

thanx

Sty
96 posts
roughsporty
I'm also very interested for the Shaders Stuff

You might like this then…http://www.cmivfx.com/SideFX_Houdini_Training/Houdini_shading_and_rendering/default.aspx [cmivfx.com]

Hairston
  • Quick Links