help with popnet and point sop

4157   3   0
9 posts
Hi,

why I'm not able to trnsfer attributes from popnet to point sop?
Say, I have a box, append to that pop net, there I put source and append attribute. In attribute I say ad to tx value 0.1 every frame. Back in sop editor I append point sop to that and try to read values to point tx attribute, but nothing happens. If I append point sop to original box sop, and wire popnet as a second input in point sop and write $TX2 for translation , getting error messages.
What am I doing wrong?

zveris
Staff
181 posts
Hi there!

If you are using an attribute pop, that is, if you are creating an attribute, you have to tell the point Sop what is that you are looking for. For that you need to use the point expression ( type exhelp point on the texport and you get a handy help) and put down the name of the attribute you created instead of “P” or “N”.
Hope this helps!

Silvina
Staff
181 posts
Hi there!

If you are using an attribute pop, that is, if you are creating an attribute, you have to tell the point Sop what is that you are looking for. For that you need to use the point expression ( type exhelp point on the texport and you get a handy help) and put down the name of the attribute you created instead of “P” or “N”.
Hope this helps!

Silvina
9 posts
hei silvina thanx, point expresion have worked fine.

thx
  • Quick Links