I cant login to licence stuff

5702   5   3
1 posts
When I go to install a license it prompts me to login, and i type all my stuff, correctly, and it says that I provided incorrect data!! I can log onto the sight just fine, but when it asks for my email it wont work!
94 posts
Hey monkey3397 !

To me it sounds like you want to login to some “Full licencee” page, and you want an apprentice licence. In that case try this http://license.sidefx.com/get_nc_license.php [license.sidefx.com] instead.

If you have an Apprentice HD licence, then I suggest you contact SESI for help.

Hope to have helped…
If you can't script/program it, it's no good at all !
17 posts
I had problems with obtaining my real liicenses thinking that I was using the correct info. Then, I just happened to take a look in my emails to find the licensing password they sent me, as opposed to the one I thought I picked.

Still kind of confused though, because the install 11.0.446.9, but my actual liicens is for Apprentice HD 10. Also, splash says “Houdini Master” and there is an “Update to Apprentice HD” item in the Help menu… just makes me wonder what I'm really running :roll:
696 posts
add me to the list of people that can't install Houdini 11.

First: when I attempted to install an apprentice licence during installation it gave me a fatal error.

Then I tried to get a Houdini License.

When I try to enter the server key, I'm getting the following error:

Key 1:
ERROR: Key installation failed for Allegro-VAIO
Please ensure that the server code and signature of the SERVER key for ALLEGRO-VAIO are correct.
Stephen Tucker
VFXTD
252 posts
Same here.

You might want to follow this thread:

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=172&page=viewtopic&t=20267&start=25 [sidefx.com]
696 posts
thanks, that's actually the thread that I had meant to reply to, but got distracted and didn't double check what I was replying to.
Stephen Tucker
VFXTD
  • Quick Links