how to quickly bypass group of operators?

4671   2   1
55 posts
HI, I am trying to understand how to bypass/unbypass a list of operators, so that I can eaily switch from a slow version of my scene to a fast one. I would like to easily add operators to this list. I was thinking of making groups of them, as there is a button allowing to manage this for all operators in it, but..I would like this to be done automaticly by script, like before a render. And, althought you can change the flag states for any operators with “opset”, I found no equivalent for groups. Why is this so?
does anyone has a solution for this?
At first, I was updating a script containing one by one all operators I wanted to bypass. but updating this script is not really handy. I was also thinking about putting a specific prefix for those operators, so that the cript could easily find them, but I don't really like that.
so, any help or advice will be apreciated!
4256 posts
With many of the op commands in hscript you can expand groups by prefixing a @ to the group name.

For example

opset -b off @HiRes

This will toggle the bypass flag off for all OPs in the HiRes group.

If you want to have a script run before a render look at the Pre Render Script“ option in the ”Scripts" tab of the Output Driver.

jim.
if(coffees<2,round(float),float)
55 posts
yes! thx a lot, I has already seen this in the doc but I forgot it
exactly what I wanted. thx
  • Quick Links