license server down again?

   5901   6   1
User Avatar
Member
36 posts
Joined: July 2005
Offline
I can't get on here. I've been trying since saturday.

Is it broken or is it just me?
http://license.sidefx.com/index.php [license.sidefx.com]
User Avatar
Member
2 posts
Joined: July 2005
Offline
No, I don't think it's you, I can't get on either
User Avatar
Member
36 posts
Joined: July 2005
Offline
I gave tech support an email but no news yet….
User Avatar
Member
36 posts
Joined: July 2005
Offline
I gave tech support an email
all works now
User Avatar
Member
2 posts
Joined: July 2005
Offline
Yeah mines ok now too…if that's down to your email, thanks
User Avatar
Member
225 posts
Joined: July 2005
Offline
Don't want to start a new thread since its on the same subject, but

can someone please make some sense of this


Installed licenses:
LicID Platform Product Ver Avail Expiry
—– ——– ——- — —– ——
58e48f7e Generic Houdini-Master-NonCommercial 6.1 0/0 02-sep-2003
+.+.+.+
=== For some reason, this license is not valid ===
=== (Maybe machine names don't match?) ===
ea99de4a Generic Render-NonCommercial 6.1 0/0 02-sep-2003
+.+.+.+
=== For some reason, this license is not valid ===
=== (Maybe machine names don't match?) ===

sesictrl -i output:
===================
—– SERVER isis ——–
Lic 58e48f7e: 0 “Houdini-Master-NonCommercial 6.1” Generic 02-sep-2003 +.+.+.+

Lic ea99de4a: 0 “Render-NonCommercial 6.1” Generic 02-sep-2003 +.+.+.+




hserver -l output:
==================
Hostname: isis
Uptime: 0:10:42
License Server: isis
Server Version: sesinetd6.1.101
Version: Houdini6.1.101
ReadAccess: +.+.+.*
WriteAccess: +.+.+.*

736 of 1006 Mb available
CPU Usage: 59% load
0 active tasks (2 slots)



licenses file:
==============
## Side Effects Software License File
#
# For license information, please contact:
# Side Effects Software Inc.
# 477 Richmond St. West, Suite 1001
# Toronto, Ontario, Canada
# M5V 3E7
# licensemanager@sidefx.com
# http://www.sidefx.com [sidefx.com]
#
# NOTE: This file may be modified by the licensee
#

# Key installed 03:26:31 09/03/03
SERVER isis 8e66b700 242862dd55323a5fdc51abff3f46a9ace210f3564ed081

# Key installed 03:26:32 09/03/03
LICENSE Generic Render-NonCommercial 6.1 1 02-sep-2003 +.+.+.+ isis \
ea99de4a HzSB1xT6KrBq6rd67+wM9dmA@o28pAFB39Gi7hzafpZcrGgtaM274B1

# Key installed 03:26:33 09/03/03
LICENSE Generic Houdini-Master-NonCommercial 6.1 1 02-sep-2003 +.+.+.+ isis \
58e48f7e @Tg@wqLLt3WT7L6oVzZOj7rSAF34uv8mZe81acsR7TGL@HzmHH+bia0

Running gentoo 1.4(gentoo-sources),Dual PIII 500, 1 GB, Geforce4 MX 440

was working fine yesterday. Installing a new license gives me the same expired thingie, i even deleted the old licences an reinstalled houdini

I did nothing to my hostname or ip since last use

thanks

tallkien


NOTE# support@sidefx.com rebounds
User Avatar
Member
225 posts
Joined: July 2005
Offline
Nevermind that last post, All OK now

thanks
  • Quick Links