how to creat water using particle fluid

3977   6   1
10 posts
im trying to creat water using particle fluid but its look like thik paste and the surface of liquid also get damage after some frame
1631 posts
Hi,

I strongly recommend you check out the Introduction to Fluid Dynamics in Houdini [sidefx.com] tutorial.

The last five videos focus on particle fluids and should give you a better understand of using particle fluids to create what you want.

Also, you can go to the Learning menu above & check out the Learning Roadmap.

Cheers!
steven
10 posts
thanks
10 posts
there is one more problem about water now my source is moving also it has rotation to so the particles are spreading everywhere thats why the surface breaking a lot i tried to fix it in particlesurface playing with filtering and other thing i also increase the amount of particle but still im not satisfied about result i want completly smooth and nice flow suggest me

thanks
10 posts
there is one more problem about water now my source is moving also it has rotation to so the particles are spreading everywhere thats why the surface breaking a lot i tried to fix it in particlesurface playing with filtering and other thing i also increase the amount of particle but still im not satisfied about result i want completly smooth and nice flow suggest me

thanks
Edited by - Aug. 4, 2009 05:26:29

Attachments:
water_test_01.hipnc (1.2 MB)

38 posts
Some punctuation and a better description incl. a hip-file or
screenshot would make it a whole lot simpler to help you.

Cheers
10 posts
here is the test file

Attachments:
water_test_01.hipnc (1.2 MB)

• Quick Links