Asset ideas/requests

6887   6   3
27 posts
This is something we've all wanted to know for a long time.

What assets would you like to see in the store? Who knows, maybe a SESI artist or someone else in the community will be able to cook something up. It's not like it hasn't happened before here or on odforce.

Eventually, we hope to have a more formal process for asset requests, but for now let's see what you've got.
268 posts
I like this.. maybe put in the title to identify the posts. Potential authors can respond in the respective threads.

uber fancy asset
100 posts
I'd like an asset that can convert a spherical texture map to a Houdini box texture map and save it as a RAT file.

All with one click.
1799 posts
1- glsl shaders!!!!
2- lmsc uv unwrapping
3- polysplit by curve
4- tetris (heck why not )
5- more point cloud/volumes surfacers
6- quadrangulate node
7- photo synthesys sops (ie analyze photos or.series of photos to create models)

Most things I want from SESI are beyond digital assets, but if they want to add more assets to the store, these could be.cool
-G
21 posts
hopbin9
I'd like an asset that can convert a spherical texture map to a Houdini box texture map and save it as a RAT file.

All with one click.

I have an COP2 asset that does just that! It also supports many other cube map formats as well. I will upload it early next week (it needs help and an icon first). I thought I was the only person who wanted something like that; glad to know my free time wasn't wasted building that.
100 posts
eestrada
hopbin9

All with one click.

I have an COP2 asset that does just that! It also supports many other cube map formats as well. I will upload it early next week (it needs help and an icon first). I thought I was the only person who wanted something like that; glad to know my free time wasn't wasted building that.

Cool
27 posts
grayOlorin
3- polysplit by curve

What about this [orbolt.com]? Sounds like it might be what you're looking for.
  • Quick Links