Problem with emitting dust from RBD on Impact

3935   3   1
443 posts
I've a pre_fracture sphere that is falling down on ground as RBD Fractured Object. When it hits ground, it breaks apart and emit particles on collision(Impacts). I used two methods for that. In method_01
I created an add node which creates a point for each impact at the proper position using dopfield function. Then I added a copy node to create a point for each record on the object using dopnumrecords function.
Then I append another copy node to get the number of RBD fracture pieces and make a copy for each using to arg expressions. Finally I created a popnet node to emit particles on impacts.
Every thing works fine, except emitting unnecessary particles on origin(0,0,0).
In methode_02
I created an add node with single point and appended copy to copy that point as many times as Impacts occurred using dopnumrecords function in number of copies field. Then I added a point sop to get the exact positions of pieces using dopfield expression in Position field. The I copied a grid on those points. Finally I added a popnet.
In this case particles are being emitted only from first piece which objID is 0 (in my case that is piece0 and objID is 2).
I attached my hip file.
Kindly help.

Attachments:
dust_from_RBD.hipnc (289.9 KB)

58 posts
Try dop record SOP.
I will upload an example file later
58 posts
example file

Attachments:
dust_from_rbd_521.hipnc (254.3 KB)

443 posts