Poly modeling wishes

2612   1   1
237 posts
I want to be able to move points with the edit sop at times without the axes handles showing. Yes I could turn off persistent handles each and every time I want to tweak a few points, but I want this so it makes pushing points about more touchy feely. Just a toggle that works on operations like the edit sop where you have many interactions with the same sop, to be able to toggle the handle off until you want it back again, not just until you select another set of points.

The other is to be able to have a keystroke to toggle the poly extrude to go between controlling the local transforms of the selected faces to global transforms. Just a thing or two to make the process more touchy feely.
Robert Kelly
1633 posts
Hey mate,
meshsmooth
The other is to be able to have a keystroke to toggle the poly extrude to go between controlling the local transforms of the selected faces to global transforms. Just a thing or two to make the process more touchy feely.
You can set up your own hotkey to toggle local/global transform. RMB on the handle to get the pop up, hold down Ctrl+Alt+Shift before selecting the Local/Global toggle & you will get the Hotkey Manager dialog to assign your own hotkey.

Cheers!
steven
  • Quick Links