Raccoon modeling WIP
3940 3 2-
- Werner Ziemerink
- Member
- 1269 posts
- Joined: March 2014
- Offline
-
- Werner Ziemerink
- Member
- 1269 posts
- Joined: March 2014
- Offline
-
- Werner Ziemerink
- Member
- 1269 posts
- Joined: March 2014
- Offline
Thanks!
PolySplit is in dire need of attention, but I know that it's on the roadmap moving forward. It is per node yes.
The idea here and in my earlier tests, was to see if you could model without touching the node graph. It works fine. The only time I touched the modeling node stack, was to go back and do fixes, and to organise things.
PolySplit is in dire need of attention, but I know that it's on the roadmap moving forward. It is per node yes.
The idea here and in my earlier tests, was to see if you could model without touching the node graph. It works fine. The only time I touched the modeling node stack, was to go back and do fixes, and to organise things.
-
- Quick Links

