Siggraph

3644   2   2
1390 posts
There are any chances for extensive news, materials, from SESI presentation on Siggraph - something like a PRMan Sigg. courses? Does anybody care about publishing such stuff or due to some issues I don't realize it's imposible?
Staff
2540 posts
There are no organized classes, courses or sketches this year. The only way is to be at Siggraph.

There is the User Group Meeting and Party on the Tuesday nite. Here you can meet many of us at Side Effects plus hear our 2005 messages and a neat and tidy demo of the latest and greatest in H8.

As well, there will be a booth with presentations on-going daily. These tend to be quite informative and show off some of the latest tools in use.

There will also be manned pedestals showcasing Houdini. The pedestals are primarily at our show boot but I also believe that there may be some pedestals scattered througout the show floor at other vendors. These tend to be less crowded. Best to go to the booth and ask. Here you can talk one-on-one with houdini demo artists. We love to answer questions and explain different techniques.
There's at least one school like the old school!
1390 posts
thanks for replay.
Maybe I will join You next year on Siggraph. I got only 15000km to LA, one year of riding on my bicycle should be enough. I'm only concernd about the Ocean…
  • Quick Links